The Ducan diet is successfully used by thousands of people around the world, constantly arriving in the regiment of its adherents. Probably the main reason for this is the ability to lose weight without denying yourself something tasty and not limiting the amount of food consumed.
During the shortest phase of the diet, called "Attack", you can only eat protein foods, but lovers of this diet have already come up with many recipes to help preserve the diversity of the diet even under this condition.
During the second stage, which involves the alternation of protein and carbohydrate days, you can use the dishes of the first stage and add many others. In particular, for both stages, such a dish as cottage cheese casserole is perfect. However, it should be prepared according to a special recipe.
Ducan says that cottage cheese casseroles are not only very tasty, but also useful, especially while following his diet. After all, cottage cheese is a very satisfying product, you can enjoy breakfast with casserole from it, or you can replace dinner and not feel hunger before going to bed. Having eaten such a dish, a person is saturated with energy, which lasts for a long time, despite the fact that the calorie content of such casseroles does not exceed 150 kilocalories per hundred grams.
You can recommend several ways in which the "correct" casserole is prepared. In all of them, it is important to use only cottage cheese, which is completely fat-free.
Classic Ducane Curd Casserole Recipe For Oven
This recipe meets all four basic principles of baking on the Ducane diet, namely:
- Refusal of sugar in favor of a sweetener.
- The use of only low-fat dairy products, including cottage cheese.
- Exclusion of animal fats from food.
- Daily use of bran.
Thus, this dish can be entered into your daily diet absolutely fearlessly and lose weight.
To prepare for him:
- up to 4 packs of cottage cheese;
- a couple of eggs;
- a pinch of wheat bran;
- sweetener on the tip of a knife;
- a pinch of baking powder for the test.
These ingredients are enough to prepare a meal for 3-4 people.
The cooking process is very simple and does not take much time, so the dish can be prepared for breakfast:
- In a blender bowl, you need to combine the cottage cheese with eggs, as well as with dry ingredients.
- It is necessary to grind the listed ingredients to a homogeneous mass. If they do not fit together in a blender, they can be divided into two portions and chopped in a blender one by one.
- Then the mass that turned out must be transferred to a large baking dish. A silicone mold is best suited.
- Send the form to the oven, where to bake, periodically checking readiness, at a temperature of 180 degrees (30 minutes).
Cottage cheese casserole according to Dukan in a slow cooker
Another great way to enjoy a casserole in the morning without having to get up early is to cook it in a slow cooker with a delayed start. The main difference between this recipe in the absence of the need to add bran in any form.
- 1.5 packs of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- a pinch of corn starch;
- a pinch of milk powder;
- salt to taste.
Cooking is extremely simple:
- All dry components must be connected to each other.
- Then, in a separate bowl, cottage cheese is mixed with yolks and dry mass.
- Squirrels need to be beaten with a blender and added to the resulting test.
- Having mixed the dough, it needs to be transferred to the multicooker bowl, setting the "Baking" mode. Bake for 40 minutes.
How to delay the start of baking can be found in the instructions for the multicooker.
Most housewives still use the oven to cook all kinds of casseroles.
For him you need to take:
- 550 g of cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of milk (0% fat content);
- 2 eggs;
- a pinch of corn starch;
Such a dish is being prepared very quickly:
- First you need to gently beat the squirrels.
- Yolks are added to the curd mass, then the mixture of cottage cheese and yolks is diluted with milk.
- In the mass of cottage cheese, yolks and milk should be added starch, a sugar substitute and enter the protein mass.
- The dough is laid out in a mold and cooked at a temperature of 170-180 degrees for an hour.
Ducan Curd Casserole Recipe for Attack
Curd dishes are satisfying enough to repulse hunger for a long time, which is very important during the stage of attack, when the body is just starting to get used to a new rhythm of life and diet. Therefore, you can make the dish even more dense by adding meat to it.
For cottage cheese casserole should be prepared:
- 2 packs of cottage cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- a pound of chicken or turkey fillet;
- a pinch of oat bran;
- baking powder in the amount of a third of a teaspoon;
- soy sauce.
Cooking will take some time:
- The cottage cheese must be wiped, and then the yolks, soy sauce and bran are added to it. This mass must be left to brew for 15 minutes, after which add baking powder to it.
- Chicken meat must be cut into very soft pieces or chopped in a food processor and only then add to the mass of cottage cheese.
- Before adding to the dough, the proteins need to be thoroughly beaten.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour into a form in which the casserole is sent to the oven for 40-50 minutes. The temperature in the oven should be at least 180 degrees.
The dish can be heated in the microwave.
Microwave Casserole Recipe for Alternation Stage
At the alternation stage, carbohydrate, namely vegetables, can be added to protein products. For example, carrots. With the help of carrots, you can diversify the preparation of such a simple dish as cottage cheese casserole.
For this we need:
- 2.5 packs of cottage cheese;
- 1 carrot;
- a pinch of wheat bran;
- 2 eggs;
- half a teaspoon of baking powder;
Cooking is simple:
- Carrots need to be grated or chopped in a combine.
- Mix all the ingredients together, leave for 20 minutes.
- If the resulting mass is very thick, then you can pour a little kefir into it.
- Microwave for 10 minutes. When cooking, the pan should be tightly closed with a lid.
Curd casserole for stage Attack
Complete the "attack" phase for people who decide to lose weight is difficult enough. Therefore, the use of this recipe for cooking casseroles from low-fat cottage cheese for the "attack" stage according to Ducane is ideal. This casserole recipe can be safely used at any stage of weight loss.
For cooking you will need:
- egg - 3 pcs.;
- fat-free cottage cheese - 480-510 g;
- bran (wheat and oat) - 20-25 g each;
- sugar substitute - 7-10 tablets;
- baking powder - 15-18 g;
- table salt.
Order of preparation:
- Grind low-fat cottage cheese in a convenient bowl.
- Add to the contents of the bran wheat and oats (if desired, they can be detailed), a sugar substitute and a baking powder.
- Separate the whites and yolks of the eggs.
- Beat egg whites in a separate container until foamy with the addition of salt.
- Next, carefully add the proteins to the previously prepared mass and mix.
- Put the future casserole in a baking dish and put in the oven heated to 185-195 degrees.
- After 30-33 minutes, you should check the readiness of the casserole by piercing it with a toothpick (it must be clean during drawing).
- When serving on the table, slightly rub it with lemon zest or cocoa to taste.
Such a casserole will not add trouble during weight loss.
During the diet at the “attack” stage, it is not recommended to consume more than 2 yolks from chicken eggs per day, since yolks affect cholesterol levels. Squirrels, you can eat.
Air curd casserole in a slow cooker (video)
With these recipes, dieting will be a simple task, and the process of losing weight will go quickly!