An ideal baking, which can be quickly prepared from inexpensive products, has always been considered a semolina casserole. The ingredients in it can be added not only traditional, in most cases even unusual components can not spoil it. Women who monitor their weight should know that this baking can be dietary. Based on products whose calorie content is low, it is easy to prepare a treat that will not have any effect on the figure.
Semolina casserole with orange juice in a slow cooker
This unusual casserole is best cooked in a slow cooker. The "Baking" mode can easily cope with the task. The result is fragrant baked goods with an orange flavor. Semolina is absolutely not felt in it, and children who do not like semolina will certainly enjoy such a treat.
- 40 g chocolate flakes;
- 90 g of powdered sugar;
- 8 g of baking powder for dough;
- 5 chicken domestic eggs;
- 190 g of sugar;
- 55 g of vegetable oil;
- 200 g semolina;
- 60 g of flour (wheat);
- 500 g of oranges (3 large).
How to cook:
- Cut the oranges in half, squeeze the juice and carefully remove the zest with a fine grater.
- Mix in a special container most of the orange juice and zest (leave a little for glaze), yolks, baking powder, vegetable oil, semolina and flour.
- Beat the whites well and add a little to the dough, trying not to disturb their structure.
- Pour in chocolate flakes and mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into a greased bowl, turn on the “Baking” mode for an hour.
- Remove the casserole after it has completely cooled.
- Mix the remaining orange juice and zest in a homogeneous mass with powder, pour on a cold casserole and smooth out evenly with a spatula.
Oven semolina casserole with cherries and semolina in milk in the oven
Casseroles are recommended to get rid of pits and, if you plan to cook it often, freeze in small containers. A few hours before cooking, you need to get the berries out of the freezer, then put them in a colander - and after a while you can enjoy fragrant tea with a fragrant, incredibly tasty treat.
- 5 g of cinnamon;
- 40 g sour cream;
- 3 chicken large eggs;
- 60 g of liquid natural honey;
- 50 g butter (butter);
- 450 ml of milk;
- 110 g semolina;
- 350 g pitted cherries.
- Pour milk into a wide-bottomed stewpan. Bring to a boiling state and gently, stirring, pour semolina. After 7 minutes, put oil and a few crystals of salt in a saucepan. To leave.
- Grind the yolks into a white mass with ground cinnamon and a piece of sugar.
- Combine the boiled semolina and the yolk mixture.
- From the proteins, make foam with a mixer, add a little to semolina dough.
- Put cherries in the dough, mix thoroughly and place in small curly molds, which are used to make cupcakes.
- Bake in a not very hot oven for a little over a quarter of an hour.
Ready casserole can generously powder with icing sugar or pour your favorite glaze.
Semolina casserole with pumpkin and cottage cheese
This casserole is especially popular for its simple, wholesome foods.
- 60 g of sugar;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 140 g semolina;
- 440 g of homemade cottage cheese;
- 550 g pumpkin.
- Peel the pumpkin, put on a baking sheet, bake in the oven until cooked. Cool and mince.
- Combine pumpkin mass with sugar. If desired, you can put a little more.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a colander, combine with eggs and pumpkin.
- Lastly, semolina is added.
- Pour the dough onto a suitable baking sheet, smooth the top of the casserole and cook in the oven for no more than 40 minutes.
Instead of semolina, you can put flour, but then the taste will be a little different.
Banana Semolina Casserole
- 15 g of soda;
- 250 ml sour cream;
- 250 g semolina;
- 300 g bananas (2 medium);
- 240 g of sugar;
- 2 chicken domestic eggs;
- 350 g of cottage cheese.
How to cook:
- Gently separate the whites, beat.
- Grind the yolks with cottage cheese and sugar. Add sour cream, soda, banana chopped with a fork to the curd mass, and at the very least pour semolina.
- If there is some time, you can soak the semolina for a short time in warm milk, the casserole will be tastier.
- Bake on a baking powder sprinkled with semolina for more than half an hour, checking the readiness with a stick or a toothpick.
- Cool, sprinkle with powder or pour fondant.
Dietary casserole with semolina (with applesauce and dried fruits)
Compliance with even the most strict and limited diet is not a reason to refuse fragrant baking. Such a semolina casserole does not harm the figure, because one portion of this delicious dessert contains only 120 calories.
List of products used:
- small semolina - 100-150 grams;
- fresh low-fat kefir - 200 milligrams;
- apples (preferably sour) - 2-3 pieces;
- a handful of dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots, raisins, dried cherries);
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- small egg;
- vegetable oil - 20 milligrams;
- baking powder or baking soda - half a teaspoon.
How to cook:
- Combine kefir with a spoonful of sugar and a beaten egg and pour semolina over it. Leave for two hours.
- While the semolina is swelling, prepare dried fruit. Boil a glass of water and pour dried fruit over it for a couple of minutes. Drain the excess liquid, and finely chop the fruit itself.
- Make mashed apples from peeled apples in a blender bowl (or you can just grate on the finest grater).
- Add dried fruits, applesauce, baking soda or baking powder to the swollen semolina and add olive oil. Thoroughly mix the mass and pour in a suitable form for baking in the oven. Cook for 30-35 minutes. Before pulling the manna out of the mold, let it cool.
In the fresh berries season, dried fruits can be replaced with ripe raspberries, blueberries or currants.
Casserole with crab sticks, semolina and cheese
Semolina casseroles can be prepared not only as a sweet dessert. Using some products makes a wonderful breakfast dish.
- 100 ml cream;
- 100 g of cheese (hard);
- 110 g semolina;
- salt (to taste);
- 25 g of almond powder;
- 90 g spinach
- 20 g of garlic powder;
- 130 g of crab sticks;
- 3 eggs;
- 100 g of bell pepper (1 large).
- Beat chicken eggs and pour semolina on them. Leave to swell.
- Grind pepper and crab sticks into small cubes.
- Add all ingredients (except cheese) to the egg mass, mix thoroughly into a homogeneous dough.
- Put the resulting mass into small molds. Put in a preheated oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. For some time until ready to sprinkle with grated cheese and send back.
- Wait until the cheese top is completely melted and remove to a dish. Serve hot.
Semolina casserole with beans
- 10 g of salt;
- 2-3 chicken eggs;
- 160 ml of kefir (can be replaced with fermented baked milk);
- 80 g semolina;
- 230 g of cottage cheese;
- 260 g canned or boiled beans.
How to cook:
- If raw beans are taken for the casserole, pre-boil it in salted water.
- Pour semolina with fermented baked milk or kefir. Dairy products should be at room temperature.
- Beat the salt with eggs, add the cottage cheese and stir with a spoon into a homogeneous mass.
- In a wide container, combine the swollen semolina, egg-curd mixture, beans.
- Pour into mold, flatten top. Put in a hot oven to bake.
- Cool. Sour cream, natural yogurt or a delicious sauce are perfect for such a casserole.
Semolina casserole "Meat"
Such a delicious casserole can be given even to small children.
- 50 g of green onions;
- 60 g of kefir;
- 1 egg
- 70 g semolina;
- 240 g of boiled breast (chicken);
- 100 g of buckwheat (boiled);
- 110 g of boiled rice.
- Grind the boiled finished breast in small cubes with a sharp knife.
- Combine all products except onions. First cut it, only then add to the dough.
- Leave for a while, so that the semolina is slightly swollen. Put the dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked in a hot oven.
Curd casserole with semolina (video)
In addition to these recipes, there are many others. Often, housewives create their masterpieces without using any hints or recommendations. If you are just starting your first steps in the kitchen art, these few recipes for semolina casseroles will help you figure out the correct technology for preparing this unique, amazing dish. Bon Appetit!