The casserole has always been popular, both in Soviet cooking and today. Almost every cuisine in the world has similar dishes. There are a great many recipes for casserole with cottage cheese, potatoes, rice, meat, various berries, vegetables and so on. However, now we will talk about the most common and interesting variety: pasta casserole with sausage in the oven.
Oven classic casserole recipe with pasta and sausage
This casserole is one of the most popular, does not require complex ingredients and is simply cooked.
What is needed:
- onions - 1-2 pcs.;
- butter - 20 g;
- pasta - 200 g;
- small tomatoes - 100 g;
- cheese - 50-60 g;
- sausage - half a loaf;
- eggs - 2-3 pcs.;
- milk - 1 l.
How to cook:
- Cut the onions into a large bowl (preferably heat-resistant) and distribute along the bottom.
- Boil pasta and fall asleep on top of onions.
- Cut the sausage into pieces and put on top of pasta.
- Next, cut the tomatoes, if they are small, then into 2 parts, if they are more voluminous, then into small pieces and put them on top, so that the sausage layer is covered with tomatoes.
- Put another layer of pasta and sausage.
- Pour the dough with mixed eggs and milk.
- We fall asleep with cheese.
- Put the bowl in the oven for 30 minutes. The oven must be preheated to 200 degrees.
As you can see, you don’t need to be a chef to make such a simple dish. It is unlikely to be suitable for a festive table, but it is quite possible for them to diversify their usual diet or treat their relatives.
Casserole with vermicelli and sausages under cheese
- 0.5 kg of dry vermicelli;
- 3-4 pcs. any sausages;
- 150 g sour cream (any fat content);
- 1 onion;
- 60 g of cheese;
- 3 eggs.
- Boil the vermicelli.
- We cut sausages and onions, fry them together in a pan.
- Put half the noodles on the oven dish, then half the sausages with onions.
- We fall asleep the second half of the vermicelli.
- We take a small saucepan and mix sour cream and eggs in it.
- With a mixture of eggs and sour cream, pour the dough.
- We cover the dough with another layer of onions and sausages, and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes. The temperature should be around 180 degrees.
You need to be careful: the layers must be uniform, not mixed in the dish. It is this way that makes the casserole delicious.
A more complicated casserole option: a recipe with vermicelli, sausages and tomatoes
If you want to complicate the dish, then you should pay attention to this option of cooking casseroles.
What do you need:
- 300 g pasta;
- 100 g smoked sausage;
- 200 g of cooked sausage;
- 100 g chicken breast;
- 80 g of sweet pepper;
- 60 g of cheese (grated);
- 200 g broccoli;
- 5 pieces. cherry tomatoes;
- 50 g of oil (sunflower);
- salt and pepper for taste.
How to cook:
- Boil the chicken in advance and cut into small cubes.
- Dice the sausage.
- Boil pasta with sunflower oil and put them in a baking dish.
- Add sausage and mix.
- Beat the eggs and mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
- Chop the pepper and add it to the form, mix again. Put boiled broccoli and half-sliced tomatoes there.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese. Watch for even distribution of cheese across the dish.
- Add spices for taste.
- Put in the oven, which is preheated to 150 degrees. After 50 minutes, the dish will be ready.
Potato casserole with sausage (without pasta)
Many people will like a potato casserole. The combination of potatoes and sausages is one of the most popular.
- 100 g of any sausage;
- 0.5 kg of potatoes;
- 80 g of cheese;
- 1 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- 0.5 l of cream;
- 50 g of greens;
- salt with spices to give flavor.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin plates.
- Lubricate the oven dish with oil and carefully lay the potato plates to form an even layer.
- Add salt and spices for taste (optional).
- Pour the potato layer with cream.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes. The temperature should be around 200 degrees.
- We take out the form from the oven. The potato should be soft.
- Put the diced sausage on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put the form for 20 minutes in the oven. The temperature is the same - 200 degrees.
- You can sprinkle greens up on the finished casserole.
Beautiful pasta and cooked sausage casserole
This variation of the casserole is different in design. Long tube-shaped pasta is needed here.
- long pasta in the shape of tubes - 350 g;
- classic cheese - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp. l .;
- onion - 2 pcs.;
- ketchup or tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l .;
- sausage (boiled) - 350 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- salt and spices for the taste of the dish.
- Finely chop the onion and sausage.
- Mix sausage with onion and fry with butter.
- Add salt and seasoning for taste, then add ketchup or tomato paste diluted with water.
- Stew for 5 minutes.
- Boil the pasta.
- Grease the oven dish with butter and gently place along one pasta. You should get a smooth and beautiful layer of pasta.
- Then comes a layer of sausage, onion and grated cheese.
- Fill the layers in this order, on the last layer - grated cheese.
- Put the casserole in the oven for 50 minutes (at a temperature of 180 degrees).
- As soon as the casserole is removed, it must be cut to maintain shape.
Pasta casserole with bacon and sausage (video)
In conclusion, I want to say that there are a lot of variations of casserole. You may be able to create your own, unique casserole from the most common ingredients.