A great option not only for breakfast, but also for lunch and dinner, are pancakes with ham and cheese, cooked according to the classic recipe, as well as complemented by other ingredients. This dish has a high calorie content, so on average two pancakes are enough for a standard meal. By the way, these pancakes can be frozen, which makes them not only tasty, but also convenient to use.
Ham and cheese pancakes
The dish requires the use of the following products:
- 2.5 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 3 cups flour;
- 0.5 kilograms of ham;
- 2 glasses of water;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar;
- 2 cups of milk;
- 50 milliliters of olive oil for the filling;
- 0.25 kilograms of hard cheese.
- In a deep bowl, water brought to room temperature combines with pre-sifted flour, salt and sugar.
- The whole mixture is brought to a uniform state with a mixer or whisk.
- Then milk is poured into the resulting thick dough. Now the dough should become liquid.
- 3 tablespoons of oil are poured into the same bowl, everything is mixed with an ordinary tablespoon.
- The mixture is allowed to infuse for 15 minutes. This is necessary in order for the finished pancakes to acquire elastic properties.
- A slightly oiled pan warms up over an active fire. Then a couple of spoons of dough are poured on its center (with a bottom diameter of 21 centimeters). The dough is immediately distributed throughout the bottom.
- Each pancake needs to be fried for 60 seconds on one side and 30 seconds on the other.
- During the frying of all pancakes, you can do the filling.
- Hard cheese is crushed using a coarse grater, and the ham is cut into small cubes.
- Both ingredients are mixed.
- After baking the last pancake, the whole stack is turned over, as the lower pancakes have become soft and elastic.
- 1 pancake is taken, on which a lunch spoon of the filling is laid out, and then it is wrapped with an envelope or tube.
Before use, the dish must be warmed up well in a pan or in the microwave to melt the cheese.
Pancakes stuffed with ham, tomatoes and cheese
The recipe for this dish requires the following products:
- 2 eggs;
- a glass + 5 dessert spoons of flour;
- large tomato;
- 250 grams of hard cheese;
- 5 pinch of soda;
- 2 cups of milk;
- 5 dessert spoons of granulated sugar;
- dessert spoon of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 0.2 kilograms of ham.
How to cook stuffed pancakes:
- Eggs are broken into a bowl and beaten with a whisk.
- Milk is poured into the egg mixture, and then flour is sifted there, salt, soda and sugar are poured.
- All lumps are broken with a whisk, and then oil is poured into the dough.
- The dough is infused on the table for a quarter of an hour.
- At this time, the filling is being prepared. Cheese is grated.
- Ham crumbles into small pieces.
- Dill is finely chopped, thick stems are extracted from the resulting crumbs.
- All the ingredients of the filling are mixed and salted.
- The tomato is washed, and then cut into thin circles, divided in half.
- An oiled frying pan is put on an active fire.
- Pancakes are fried on both sides until a blush appears. For one pancake, it is enough to pour 2 tablespoons of dough into the middle of the pan.
- After baking the whole dough, the resulting stack is turned over, 1 pancake is taken, in which a dining spoon of the filling is wrapped, covered with tomatoes.
- The dish is folded with an envelope, and before serving it is warmed up to melt the cheese.
Step-by-step recipe for pancakes with ham, cheese and onions
It is necessary:
- dessert spoon of sugar;
- 3 eggs;
- 1.5 cups pre-chopped ham;
- half a tablespoon of mustard;
- 2 cups of milk;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 1.5 cups of grated cheese;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 0.5 cups sour cream;
- a glass of flour;
- 2 teaspoons of chopped leek.
How to cook:
- In a deep container, eggs are mixed with warm milk, granulated sugar and salt.
- Gradually, flour is sifted there in small portions. All lumps are actively broken by a whisk, mixer or blender.
- Butter is placed in a water bath and melted. Ghee is poured to the main mixture. After kneading the dough, it is set aside for 10 minutes.
- At this time, the filling is being prepared. Ham cubes with cheese, sour cream, onion and mustard are mixed in a bowl.
- An oiled pan is heated, dough is distributed along its bottom, which is baked for 60 seconds from all sides. Thus, all the dough is baked.
- A tablespoon of the filling is laid out in the center of the cooled pancake, and the pancake is folded into a tube.
- Before use, the right amount of pancakes need to be heated in the oven, microwave or in a pan so that the cheese melts.
To make the taste of this dish more saturated, you can add garlic, mushrooms or eggs to the filling.
Ham and cheese pancakes with egg caps
This dish is ideal for using yesterday's dried pancakes.
The right ingredients:
- 1 baked pancake;
- small plastic ham;
- small egg;
- a handful of finely grated cheese;
- parsley leaf.
- An oiled pan warms up over an active fire.
- A pancake is laid out on it. It is better to lay it with its attractive side down.
- A ham slice is placed in the middle of the pancake, and an egg is gently broken on it.
- Protein is carefully distributed over the entire surface of the ham with a spatula so that it curls faster.
- Next, the protein is sprinkled with cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, the pancake edges are tucked to the center, so that the yolk is completely visible.
- The dish is cooked over low heat for 3 minutes under a closed lid. The yolk should remain semi-liquid.
- You can bake such a dish in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
The finished envelope is decorated with a parsley leaf.
The dish is not for fasting or diet, but during a festive noisy feast, it will certainly turn into a subject of discussion by delighted guests. The calorie content of pancakes with mouth-watering filling is high, because here there are eggs, meat and cheese, but even ladies watching the figure can afford such a delicacy.
- 110 g of flour;
- 8 large eggs;
- 125 ml of milk;
- 6 g of salt;
- 5 g of pepper (ground black);
- 60 g of greens (parsley, onion);
- 400 g ham;
- 20 ml of refined vegetable oil;
- 220 g of hard cheese;
- 50 g of ketchup;
- 65 g breadcrumbs.
- Combine warm milk with salt, 2 eggs, pepper, finely chopped herbs, flour.
- Pour in a little oil and mix well.
- Fry pancake circles, you can not even turn it over.
- Dice the ham.
- Boil the eggs, leaving 2 for frying, peel and cut in half.
- Sprinkle each pancake with ham cubes, pour a little ketchup, put the egg half and rub the cheese on top.
- Wrap a pancake circle with an envelope, dip in eggs crushed with a pinch of salt, roll in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides.
Egg pancake salad with cheese and ham
To make a salad, you will need:
- 0.4 kilograms of ham;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 carrots;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of milk;
- some pepper;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- a small amount of mayonnaise;
- flour for the dough.
- In the bowl, the eggs are mixed with milk.
- A small amount of flour is sieved into the resulting mass. It should be batter.
- The dough is salted, and then thin pancakes are baked from it.
- Each pancake is cooled and cut into thin strips.
- Ham is chopped into strips.
- Cheese is grated on a coarse grater.
- The onion is peeled, cut with small bars.
- Carrots are washed under running water, peeled and rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Onions and carrots are transferred to the pan and fried in butter.
- Vegetables cool and sprinkle to the main ingredients.
- The salad is kneaded, salted, peppered, dressed with mayonnaise.
Pancakes stuffed with cheese and ham (video)
Pancakes with bechamel sauce, ham and cheese (video)
The presented dishes will be an excellent option for housewives who need to quickly and tasty feed their family or unexpected guests. Also obtained pancakes can be frozen for future use. To do this, it is enough to cool each envelope, and then wrap it in cling film. Put all the pancakes together in a container and put them in the freezer. You can store such a dish for 2 months, and heating is allowed in a frying pan, in the oven or in the microwave.